Here's the perfect dipping sauce for Spinach-Wrapped Chicken Bites.
Sesame-Soy Dipping Sauce
Makes about 1 cup
This sauce is delicious with Spinach-Wrapped Chicken Bites with Sesame-Soy Dipping Sauce, but it's equally good served with skewers of cooked beef, salmon, or shrimp.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 scallions (white and tender green parts), thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and scallions, stirring to blend. Diva Do-Ahead: At this point, you can cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
2. Stir in the sesame seeds just before serving.
Buy the Book
Happy Holidays from the Diva of Do-Ahead
A Year of Feasts to Celebrate with Family and Friends
by Diane Phillips
Harvard Common Press
Hardcover; 288 pages; $26.95
Information provided by the publisher.
- Spinach-Wrapped Chicken Bites with Sesame-Soy Dipping Sauce
- Sesame-Soy Dipping Sauce
- Butternut Squash Soup with Crab
This page created December 2006