Tiger Swirl Fudge
Makes 24 pieces
This is the simplest fudge recipe I know.
17-by 11-inch (43 by 28 cm) rimmed baking sheet, lined with parchment paper
- 2 lbs white chocolate, finely chopped 1 kg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter 125 mL
- 4oz bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped 125g
1. In a bowl set over a saucepan of steaming, not boiling, water, melt white chocolate. Add peanut butter, stirring until blended and creamy. Pour onto prepared baking sheet. Smooth with offset spatula to edges of baking sheet.
2. In same bowl, set over lightly simmering water, melt bittersweet chocolate. Drizzle over white chocolate. Using the tip of a knife, swirl chocolates to create a marble effect. Refrigerate (this is an exception to the refrigeration rule) until firm, for 30 minutes. Break into pieces. Wrap carefully in plastic wrap and place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- The Complete Baking Cookbook
- by George Geary
- Robert Rose 2007
- $24.95/trade paperback
- Full-color photographs
- ISBN-10: 0-7788-0165-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7788-0165-8
- Recipe reprinted by permission.
- Cookbook Profile Archive
This page created November 2007