Here are the ingredients:
- 1 (5 ounce) pizza dough ball (recipe follows)
- 3 ounces beef sirloin, cut into 1 x 1/2-inch slices
- olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 3 onion slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Place beef in a small bowl, pour in oil to cover, add chile flakes, and marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to 515 degrees F with the pizza stone in place.
Roll out dough on the cornmeal-coated paddle. Coat with tomato sauce, leaving edges bare for the crust. Combine cheeses and sprinkle half over sauce.
Top with peppers, onion, and beef in a spoke pattern. Sprinkle with cilantro and remaining cheese—Bake 8 to 10 minutes.